jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

The Town of Silence - Kenneth J.Ramirez

Fictional Narrative Story – Write a narrative story where it is told from a first person point of view.

I wake up in a place,in a town that I don't know where I'm I.I walk in the town to see if anybody was in there.I scream Help!Anybody here!Anybody!but there was just silence.I was scare,I say in my mind I am the only one who live in this place?I star look for the houses and I see blood.I was to scare and I walk a little and I see a policeman in the floor death.I see his gun and I take it.I hear for a moment a little scream like a dog but then It wast'n a dog It was a human,a diferent human.He tried to kill me,to eat me and with my gun I shoot him in his head.He died and I go outside the house.I star remember that in a place,in a town that where only silence was a dead town.This place was a (leyend)but it wast'n.I survive in this town that only was silence and death.I was the leyend,the only one that survive.I live in this town that was my home.This is my place,this is my town of silence.

1 comentario:

  1. I'm good history. It is as mysterious and at the same time gives grace. Really this interesting Good job.

    ResponderBorrar