jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

My Dream in Paris - Yehinily Gonzalez

Fictional Narrative Story – Write a narrative story where it is told from a first person point of view.

One of my greatest achievements where magic actually hiso was when I went to paris.Sus times I stopped in a state of stasis. Paris was just as I visualise.La people were loving, spectacular scenery and great food.
Everything was so more nificent and wonderful until I got to face a fourth wing problema.Fue one day I walked hasia iva eiffel tower and suddenly I see a Frenchman chasing me ... ! No sap was very scared to do and all I had was my phone and now I remembered from the movie taken and enter fear was so afraid not haser empese sap walking faster and I see that a store is persiguiendome.Entro and looked after and you nolo hasia saw I left the store and walk super fast when I look hasia derepente after I see another look. Empese arrive you run between ami fourth nome scared and dared to leave. No parents wanted to call amis qieria not worry them to dolmir I slept. When I woke up hises my bags and went to my casa.cuando ami arrives home I went to my room to cost of the trip was very exhausted. Upon waking the next day it was all a dream very terible and very nice and wonderful wing once.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario